Boat Maintenance Made Easy With Our New “Seasonal Concierge Program”
If you’d rather be enjoying your boat out on the water rather than thinking about engine service, software updates, or polishing the hull (and let’s face it, who doesn’t?), we have just what you’re looking for.
Our Service Department’s “Seasonal Concierge Program” was specifically designed to allow us to do what we do best—keep all the boats we’ve built over the years in “showroom” condition—so you can do what you do best—relax on the water in the boat you love with your family and friends.
We handle everything so you won’t have to!
Think of it as “fender-to-fender” coverage for your boat that includes regular:
- Mechanical systems diagnostics, run-through and inspection
- Inspection & cleanout of strainer baskets
- Fluid checks & top-offs
- Weekly boat status reports
- Fresh water fill-ups (deodorize if required)
- Stamoid/Strataglass washdown
- Stainless polish
- Hull & Deck washes
- Hull wax (2 per season)
- Deck/hardtop wax, (2 per season)
- Software updates on electronic components
- Teak/Esthec maintenance
- Delivery to/from NE destinations by licensed captain at discounted rate
- upgrade options updates throughout season
- A half-day system orientation
Space is limited, so contact Jon Clermont (email@example.com) to find out more and to sign up for this service today.